Sonntag, 15. März 2015

How are you?

Share it Please
Hallo Leute,

How are you? Today I wanted to talk about a topic that got especially important when I lived in Canada but is also important in Germany and really everywhere in the world.

When I used to live in Canada I used to go shopping a lot and every time I entered a store someone who workerd would come up to me and asked me how I was. I am sure that this is something eeryone has experienced who was shopping in North America. So every time I was asked that question I would automatically answer "I'm good" or something similiar. But I noticed pretty fast that it wasn't about how I felt. I am sure that the person who works there was not interested in my emotions and surely wouldn't really care if I was sad. The question was more a sign of politness but I felt very often that I didn't have a choice and I felt like I was lying sometimes because there doesn't exist another answer than a positive one.
So what I want is that the next time you ask someone how they feel. Actually ask because care about them or because you actually want to know it. Don't just say it like "Oh hello how are you?" You can just say something like "How are YOU? I hope you are feeling alright?" and it makes such a big difference for that person.

Tschüss :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Followers

Follow The Author